Monday, March 21, 2011

My Princess Warrior

My Princess Warrior

I just had to share my devotion from today out of "His Princess Warrior" by Sheri Rose Shepherd

Praise Through the Pain

My Princess Warrior
I will not waste your pain, My beloved. I will
use every tear you have cried to put a passion in your 
heart to do something great for My
Kingdom. You can find comfort in your darkest hour
by praising Me through the painful place
you are in. You will not remain in this
painful place for long, My love. Soon you will see that,
through it all, I carved something in
your character that will draw you and others
closer to Me. You are My precious Princess, and I will 
shake the earth if that is what 
it takes to see your chains fall to the ground.

Love,
Your Lord who feels your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment