Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The down side...

One of the hardest days I've faced yet. Amazingly enough, I've cried a total of about 3 times since all this started in January.

I'm not going to lie. I'm afraid. I mean, in my ENTIRE 18 years of marriage I only worked full time for a little over a year. I didn't work outside the home for over 14 years at all.

Now, I am unemployed, single, scared, playing the role of mom AND dad, making all important decisions alone, taking care of my car and my daughters car alone, handling everything in my home alone, being there emotionally for my girls, wondering how I will ever get insurance again with all my pre-existing conditions, teaching both of the girls to drive, making what very little income I do have stretch from week to week hoping nothing goes wrong outside of gas and groceries, look for a job daily, struggle and fight with my own demons, try to keep a smile on my face and stay positive all at the same time.

I try my very best to wait to blog until my breakthroughs so I can always be an encouragement to you all. But the past three days have been an emotional roller coaster to say the least. I feel like I just have to be totally real. I know I am surely not the only person out there that has days where you just feel like your sinking and just wish God would throw you a few life-lines. Today is that day.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to let you know that you are truly a blessing to so many. I love your honesty as you fight to overcome yet another battle! BUT, you are not defeated...even little setbacks send you out stronger than ever! As I have come to know you over the past few months....I can honestly say, YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!!! Keep those boxing gloves on Kel...not much longer!!!
    UKNOWWHOLUVSYA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your site and hope to get to know you better. Your last post was April....where have you been? I'm at www.livinginthemoment-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete