Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Surgery update

Kelley says.............


Just thought I would update everyone that the surgery went well. I have been really, really sore but I am so happy I am DONE! No more surgeries and here pretty soon I won't have to see doctors near as often. So that is really good. I have no idea what I look like yet because I am still all bandaged up. But I go in today at 9:00 and I'm hoping they remove the bandages because they are itching me like crazy.


As always, Deryl and the girls have been such wonderful caretakers. Deryl took this whole week off to be home to take care of me. I got to the hospital Monday at 5:30 and was in surgery by 7:30. I went to recovery and was on my way home by 12:30! Nice to be home and not in a hospital bed. AND, the guy who did my IV did a great job on the first try. So God definitely answered all the prayers that were lifted up for me!!


Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!


Kelley

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! What fantastic news! I hope you are feeling good for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! That's great news Kelley! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! I have been thinking of you so much this week, I am so glad to hear that everything is DONE!!!! You amaze me. Love you

    ReplyDelete