Thursday, August 26, 2010

Worry Challenge Day 4

Kelley says...............


Well, so far I think the challenge is going very well. The first day started out and I realized that I worry about entirely too much stuff. But the majority of it was all things in the future. As I was catching myself worrying I just decided to write it all down and make a list then pull out that list during my "worry time". Turns out, I got too busy and still haven't pulled out that list.


That same night, I woke up every hour worrying. The next morning it was pretty rough but I was able to pull myself out of it pretty quickly. Then yesterday morning I found myself worrying upon waking up. So I just decided to make my worry time in the morning because that is when I have my prayer time and devotion time. And today has gone very well. I worked all day which probably kept me distracted from worrying which is good. But overall, this has been a great day and I think things are going very well. I am realizing how much stuff I worry about that shouldn't even be a worry. So progress is definitely being made!! 


Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment