Sunday, August 29, 2010

Worry Challenge Day 7

Kelley says..........


I am just amazed at what this challenge is doing in my life. I have realized that my thoughts were consumed with thoughts about the future and a whole lot of things that don't matter. I have found that I don't even need my "worry time"!! WOW! This is so huge. On the first day I made a list of things that I was worried about and I have not pulled that list out of my purse once! I have been living in PEACE. 


I am finding that since my mind isn't consumed with a bunch of worrisome thoughts, I am praying more than I have ever prayed. There is plenty of space now to really hear from God. I have had so many creative ideas and thoughts about my future that are awesome and so inspiring. I'm excited about the future. I'm sleeping soundly. I've been walking and training for my upcoming Susan G. Komen 3 Day every single day and I feel great!


I believe 100% that all of this is because I have cleared my mind. I believe that I am open and ready to receive all that God has in store for me now. And I also believe that by worrying and having all my thoughts filled with doubt and unbelief that I had been blocking so much that God had in store for me. I'll blog more later on this but God is doing some amazing things in my life. I'm very excited about it!

If you are doing this challenge with me, I'd love to hear what all God is showing you too!! And if you aren't doing it, why not???!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I worried enough for both of us yesterday...LOL.

    I am so proud of you training for the walk!! Let me know when you walk and I will join you.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete