Friday, September 17, 2010

"Feel the Ta-Tas Movement"

Kelley says.....................


I am starting what I am calling a "Feel the Ta-Tas Movement". If you have been following my blog you know that I found my lump through a self-breast exam which is what I believe will be what saved my life. But what you might not know is that if my mom would have done a self-breast exam she would probably still be alive today. 


So I think self-exams are EXTREMELY important!! If you want to be a part of it, all you have to do is let me know you want to be a part of it by sending an e-mail to me at kelley@feelthetatas.com I will send out an encouraging e-mail on the 1st of every month to remind you to "Feel the Ta-Tas" then I will send out an e-mail on the 5th to make sure that you did in fact do it!! Anyone can sign up! Even men. Men get breast cancer too and you can use it as a reminder to remind your wife to do it or you can do it for her!!


I am always so excited to hear how many women are doing self-exams and getting mammograms because of my story. That just thrills my heart!! So.....sign-up today if you haven't already!!!! And forward this link to anyone you know who needs this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment