Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Prayer Requests

Kelley says............


Two things.......


        1.  Please pray that my white cell counts continue to go up so I can get my LAST treatment 
             Friday.
        2.  And if you could also pray that my blood draw and the IV only takes one stick and that it    
             goes really smooth and easy I sure would appreciate it!!


Worry Challenge is going awesome! Really amazed at how good it is going. I'll be sure to post later more on this. Thanks for the prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jesus. Please bless sweet, precious Kelley with your powerful healing and protection. Father, please give her TOTAL healing, and an abundance of peace. Jesus, thank you for giving her to all of us for inspiration. Please let her feel YOUR mighty strength and love. amen

    ReplyDelete