Monday, June 7, 2010

Free at Last, Free at Last!!!!

Kelley says...........


YIPPEE, YIPPEE!!!! I just got home from the doctor's office. I got to get my last two drain tubes removed!! I am so extremely excited. I feel like a free person again. I know, I know, they already warned me not to overdo it because I will pay for it. But, I learned my lesson the first two times I did that. So, I am definitely not going to do that again. But I am just so happy. It hurt pretty bad getting the one on the right side removed but it didn't last long. I still can't believe I endured those things for 20 whole days. 


But anyway, this is a happy, happy day for me!!!! I don't think I could have made it one more day living with those things without hurting someone!


Kelley

2 comments:

  1. Yehaw!!! That is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!!! So glad to hear such great news!! God is so awesome, and I am so glad you didn't have to hurt anyone :)

    ReplyDelete