Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 1st Doctor Appointment

Kelley says.............


Went to Dr. Kunkel yesterday and he said he thought that the red places on both sides were looking so much better! What wonderful news to hear. Unfortunately, they didn't take out any drains. But I am really hoping they will be out this week or by Monday at the latest. I was also released to drive!! YIPEE!!


Dr. Chow's office called and let me know that my appointment with the medical oncologist has been set for June 7th at 2:00. This is the appointment where my treatment plan will be decided. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the latest.


Prayer request.............I still want to ask you to pray that I will not have any complications and that the pain will subside. I still don't want to have to go through any treatment but God knows what is best for my future. So I just ask that you pray that God will give every doctor involved wisdom on the best treatment plan for me.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment