Saturday, July 3, 2010

One down, 3 to go!

Kelley says.............


Just wanted to let you all know that I am okay. Thanks so much for all your prayers. I was so worried about the IV and had everyone praying about that. Well, the IV went perfect but it took 2 different ladies and 3 sticks just to draw blood!! So, that will definitely be on the prayer request list next time.


So far, only been nauseous a little bit, the medicine is working great. I am really tired and weak and have dry mouth pretty bad. Supposedly, the next few days are supposed to be the roughest. But, I am so thankful I am not throwing up!


I appreciate all of you faithful followers and you keeping up with my blog and praying for me. I can't believe all the people I have never met who are following me and keeping up with my story. Whatever you do, don't forget to "FEEL THE TATA'S"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelley - I hope you are feeling well after your first treatment. Like you, my mother passed away from breast cancer; I have a daughter who is 13; and I found a lump just prior to my annual check-up. I was diagnosed on 6/28/10 with stage 2 breast cancer. Met my doctors Friday and after many tests scheduled for this week, will have a port placed 7/13 and begin 8 cycles of chemo on 7/15. All seems to be going too fast - little time to absorb everything. It is comforting listening to your videos and reading your posts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete