Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 15th - Part 1

Kelley says.............. Events that occurred the night before and the morning of April 15th

Slept from 10:30 – 3:30 and could not go back to sleep. I was very anxious about the upcoming appointment. I couldn’t stop crying. I had such a roller-coaster of emotions I was trying to work through. When I dropped Rachel off at school I could just see the weight of all this on her shoulders and the fear in her eyes. Heather told me she would be thinking about me all day so I knew it was on her mind as well. This just totally broke my heart.

I decided I would surprise Rachel and bring her lunch. When she saw me she ran up and gave me a big hug and her eyes lit up so bright. We ate lunch and she seemed back to her positive mindset. When we finished, she took her fortune cookie and read it but it didn’t make much sense. I opened mine and it said “He who has hope has everything”. Hmmmm, God was speaking to me through a fortune cookie for the second time in two weeks! At least he has a sense of humor, right? I opened up my day planner and stuck the fortune on that day. When I need a little hope, I'll put it out and look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment