Thursday, May 6, 2010

Susan G. Komen 3 Day

Kelley says..............
I have joined the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for the Cure. Thanks Amy Black for forming a team! Our team name is the Ta-Ta Titans. I will walk for myself, in honor of my mom, and for all women!! I have set a fund raising goal of $5000.00!! I hope to WAY exceed that goal long before the walk. Please consider donating to my cause!! You can go to www.the3day.org and click on "Donate" then search for my name or by our team name. Thank you in advance for supporting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited to report that several women have started doing self-exams because of my blog!! I only have 41 followers on my blog but I know a lot more than that are reading it. So, I would love it if you would become a follower so I know who you are!! Also, if you have started doing self-exams, went and had a mammogram or have gone to the doctor due to my blog, it would bring me so much joy to know about it!!!!
Still no news on the genetic test results. But we'll post as soon as we know anything. I have had a super good day today. Nothing really great happened but I have just felt really great emotionally, spiritually, and physically! And I know it is because of all your prayers, so thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment