Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update on complications

Kelley says...............


Well, praise God that the spot that was turning purple is light pink and white now!! This is super good news because that is a sign that my body is doing what it is supposed to! But now the right side where the cancer was removed is really pink/red at the center of the incision. I'm trying not to worry about it. Of course, that is easier said than done. But, I am believing that when I wake up in the morning both sides will be very much improved.


I am really, really getting tired of these drain tubes! But the fluid is slowly decreasing so hopefully I won't have to endure them much longer. This has been by far the hardest part of this so far, at least on the physical side. They hurt and are very uncomfortable and extremely GROSS!!


I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend and hopefully get to enjoy spending time with people you love.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! Kelley I have full confidence that God is carrying you each step of the way. I cant wait to see you now that I am back in the land of the living. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete